Winter is the time for dessert wines and hearty home made soup. Snuggle up and visit Deetlefs Wine Estate on 20 – 21 July 2018 to celebrate winter with us at the annual Breedekloof Soetes & Soup festival.
The annual affair calls on visitors to go from estate to estate to tuck into a feast of winter-themed foods while enjoying the (fermented) fruits of the picturesque valley. And the best part? Deetlefs Wine Estate is a mere hour’s drive from Cape Town and makes for a great weekend getaway.
Tickets will be available from 1 June 2018 on Webtickets. R160 per person for normal ticket and R110 per ticket for designated driver.
What to expect from the day at Deetlefs:
- Tasting amazing Deetlefs wines
- Special discount on wines
- Deetlefs Hanepoot Jelly Shooters
- Soup, soup and more soup
- Live entertainment on 21 July: The beautiful voices of The Romantix (proudly brought to you by DHL Boland) will fill the air while you will be sharing #DeetlefsMoments with family and friends!
Participating cellars in the 2018 Breedekloof Soetes & Soup Wine Festival:
- Deetlefs Wine Estate
- Badsberg Cellar
- Bergsig Estate
- Botha Cellar
- Die Eike Restaurant
- Du Toitskloof Cellar
- Goudini Wines
- Jason’s Hill
- Kirabo Private Cellar
- Lateganskop Cellar
- Merwida Winery
- Opstal Estate
- Slanghoek Cellar
- Slanghoek Art Gallery and Slanghoek Mountain Resort
- uniWines Vineyard